Federation of Vermont Lakes and Ponds has three levels of Membership;
Level A: Individual $25.00
Level B: Association $50.00
Level C: Business $75.00
Download the Membership Form to join.
Association / Business Membership
Join by using our On-Line Service
Why You Should Join the Federation!
“…to educate lakefront property owners and all others interested in the protection and management of Vermont’s inland bodies of water.”
- The Federation of Vermont Lakes and Ponds works hard to be a catalyst for communication between Vermont’s 80+ lake associations so we all can learn from each other.
- We co-sponsor the popular Lake Seminar held annually in June featuring workshops on aquatic invasive species and lake protection.
- We offer an informative Annual Meeting in July, highlighting speakers on diverse issues facing Vermont’s lakes.
- We monitor state legislation every winter in Montpelier and make sure the voice of Vermont’s lake associations is heard.
- We publish a newsletter, maintain a website and use an email list-serve to share information and enhance communication.
- We coordinate closely with the Lakes and Ponds Management and Protection Section of the Vermont Department of Environmental Conservation (VT DEC).
- We provide information of regional and national interest to our members through our association with NALMS and NEC-NALMS.